Sunday, September 21, 2008

5 Watt Eyes...

At this hour where most people in my neighbourhood are having their slumber, I'm still typing away. I was bestowed the honour of writing an article regarding some health-related issues (to be submitted damn soon), which is such a *yawn* while I'm writing it. Subsequently this makes me think whether my writing is exciting yet informative, or sleep-inducing. The fact that my eyes is similar to some 5 watt light bulb indeed suggest my article is such a zzzzz....my eyes couldn't take it anymore. I'm imagining, if my article is such a sleep-inducer, it can easily be translated to be a hot-seller for insomniacs. Research has shown that 25-33% of adults experience insomnia each year.

It's already Sunday and another 4.5 hours I'll be up and ready to go for Sunday service. Most likely, I'll be zzzzz in church with my eyes open. I would call this, "The Arts Of Sleeping With The Eyes Open" :P

No comments: